Linux Shared Hosting
Linux shared hosting is a kind of web hosting that utilizes a Linux working framework on the server. It’s easy and convenient. As per your needs, we can offer you the web hosting database of your choice. Our cheapest Linux Web Hosting is ideal for small and medium businesses.
We likewise offer SSD site servers, as they are great for organizations that need to transfer numerous sites. Onlive Server has been a world-leading Linux Web Hosting modest administration supplier organization. We offer a category of Expert Shared Hosting to fit any need.
Basic Features of Web Hosting
- Configurator Security and Firewall: Configserver Firewall (CSF) is a sophisticated firewall package for Linux systems that improves server security. The LFD ( Login Failure Daemon) process, which screens your server for ineffective login endeavors and makes a move against the wrongdoer’s IP address, is additionally included.
- Imunify 360 is a machine learning based security solution for Linux Web servers that uses a multi-layer strategy to protect against all kinds of malicious attacks and unusual behavior.
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is used in Linux. The SSL certificates encode the site’s information and set up a safer association. It secures the connection between your website and the customer’s internet browser.
Advantages Of Linux Shared Hosting
More Special Advantages:
- Cost Effective: Just because you want the best server available does not mean that you do not have a budget to worry about. Linux is a most cost-effective option, as it cuts out all the extra software you need to make the most out of a Windows Server.
- Open Source Network: As mentioned above, one of the biggest advantages of Linux has to be its open source software. This is because Linux does not belong to any single person; it is a cooperative system that anyone can contribute to.
- Security: There is no operating system out there that can completely secure you against all software attacks. Although Linux has remained largely unmarked in many of the biggest cyberattacks to date, Windows might continue to be the monster in the OS world, but this also makes them a huge target for cybercriminals.
- Provides Privacy: Today, the operating system combines more information than ever to profile its users. For some people, this means better usability; for others, it means a lack of privacy that they simply do not like. Linux collects very little data about its users, and later, if the system is ethical, you can always get rid of any software you do not trust.
Linux Shared Hosting And Linux Web Hosting
Linux Shared Hosting is different from Linux Web Hosting. Web Hosting is available in different forms, like shared hosting, VPS server hosting, dedicated hosting, reseller hosting, and cloud hosting.
Linux Shared Hosting– In shared hosting, the provider hosts several websites on a single server where each of the websites are given limited resources like RAM, CPU, bandwidth and they can not increase the resources. It is very reliable and suits a business that does not have many visitors and is new or small business.
Linux Web Hosting – It is much broader and assign to a hosting service based on the Linux crux. You could review all the hosting forms like Linux shared hosting, Linux VPS hosting, Linux reseller hosting and Linux dedicated server hosting. Linux is open source and freely available and so does not carry any license free.
Linux does not really differentiate between Cheap VPS Server and workstation. We should picked up some important Linux skills. In fact, you have practiced sufficient, you should feel comfortable taking responsibility for many common server. Being able to unify all your servers into one domain is useful because it allows for easier regulation and user file sharing.